- About Us
- Our Services
- Why Landrum
- Job Center
- Contact Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- HR Toolbox
- Staffing Facts
- Interviewing Tips
- In the News
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get paid?
Landrum employees can submit their hours via our electronic timesheet submittal process, also known as "E-time", which allows you to report your hours electronically. No more paper timesheets to fill out and turn in!
At the end of your work day each Friday, visit Landrum Staffing. On the home page, under Resources, please click on E-time link located in the bottom left corner of the screen. This will take you to the timesheet entry page. To log in, you will need your Social Security number and an assignment number.
The timesheet deadline for entering online hours is Saturday, 11:59 p.m. Hours MUST be entered by 11:59 p.m. on the Saturday following the work week to guarantee that your supervisor will receive an e-mail to approve them. If for some reason you are unable to enter your hours by the deadline, please let your Landrum Supervisor know as soon as possible so that we can make other arrangements to get you paid for that week.
Your check will automatically be held at the Landrum office unless otherwise specified.
If you have any questions on entering time, please call your Landrum supervisor at 476-5100.
A paper timesheet is still acceptable. Please remember to:
- Print your full name and social security number on your timesheet.
- Enter our customer's company name and the name of the person you report to for the assignment.
- For each day worked, record the date, time started, time finished, time taken for lunch, and actual hours worked.
- Sign your timesheet and enter the correct week ending date (Saturday).
- Check the applicable box indicating if you want your paycheck mailed or held for pick-up. If you wish to have someone other than yourself pick up your Landrum paycheck, we must have an authorization card from you. For your protection, verbal requests cannot be accepted. Please print the Authorization Card, complete and return it to Landrum Staffing Services.
- Have our customer sign your timesheet and indicate whether your assignment is continuing or has been completed.
- Leave the last copy with our customer and return the balance of the set to the Landrum office.
- Timesheet deadline is 10 a.m. sharp every Monday morning (including holiday weeks). We have a convenient drop slot at our front door for evening or weekend drops.
- For extra timesheets, please print Timesheet.
How often will I be paid?
You may pick your check up at our office every Wednesday, beginning at 7:30 a.m. (to accommodate those employees working full-time hours). Or, you may elect to have your check mailed to you. In this case, your check is mailed every Tuesday evening. Additional timesheets will be included with every check. You may also elect to sign up for Direct Deposit.
How soon can you find me a job?
We try to place candidates as soon as possible. However, we cannot guarantee employment but will do our best to find suitable employment for you.
Is there a certain age you need to be to work for Landrum?
Many available jobs require a minimum age of 18.
Do you charge for the drug screening?
There is no charge. The drug screen is a part of our application process.
Is there a placement fee?
No, all charges are employer paid.
What are Landrum's business hours?
From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Wednesday.
How can I brush up on my computer skills?
Computer tutorials are offered through Landrum to our employees free of charge. You do not need an appointment, just come in anytime between 1pm and 4pm. If you have any questions please call Lorena Peterson at (850) 476-5100 ext. 186.
Do I need a resume?
We utilize your resume as a placement tool for the client. We ask that you submit your resume electronically. Be sure to include a phone number where we can contact you.
Can I create a new resume or update an old one in your office?
We do not have a resume program here, but the Escarosa Center offers a resume program.
What is the difference between Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire?
See Staffing Options.
Does Landrum have any locations outside of Pensacola?
No. However, we are members of a network of independently owned staffing services called TempNet and we can refer you to other member companies throughout the United States.
What are the pay ranges for your jobs?
There are many variables in determining pay rates including skill requirements, education, experience, etc.